REDUCE EDUCATOR STRESS AND CREATE A CLIMATE WHERE EVERYONE THRIVES
The YES! Educator’s Leadership Course is a personal development program for educators and administrators. It is designed to strengthen the individual through practical tools and life skills to manage stress and emotions, improve performance, increase job satisfaction, and support well-being. When implemented within a school, it is a powerful staff experience, uplifting morale, engendering connectedness, and fostering open, dynamic teamwork and communication.
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?
- It is widely recognized that the most important in-school factor affecting students’ success is teachers.
- We also know that teachers are stressed out, burning out, and turning over at alarming rates, even those who are well-educated, trained from top teacher-training institutions, and passionate about their work.
- Everyday, science reveals more about the impact of stress on our lives as a primary cause of illness, low performance, depression and reduced efficacy.
- By equipping teachers to manage their own stress and emotions, we can transform the daily educational experiences of hundreds of students for every year each teacher is in service.
The IAHV Educator’s Course is customized to suit the specific needs of an educator. The course includes the following components:
- Interactive processes that improve classroom management, interpersonal relationships, and foster team spirit
- Practical knowledge and life skills to eliminate counter productive activity and enhance leadership ability
- Revitalizing breathing techniques that increase energy and deeply relax and recharge body and mind
- Easily learned tension-releasing physical stretches and exercises
Participants report the IAHV Educator’s Course improves work-life balance, fosters greater ethics and integrity, boosts team morale and promotes a positive attitude that supports a healthy learning environment.
WHAT EDUCATORS SAY
During my thirty-five year career as a public school teacher and administrator no other course, workshop, or seminar has been more beneficial. The tools provided in the course greatly enhanced my ability to manage the stress I encountered while working as a teacher and administrator. I highly recommend this course for educators.