YES! Educator Teachers Training is open to those interested in learning to implement the Youth Empowerment Seminar Curriculum for transforming school climate. YES! TTC is a dynamic, intensive training taught by Bill Herman, visionary and developer of YES! for Schools. YES! provides tools for successful, stress free living for students, teachers, parents and administrators. School teachers are engaged, empowered and inspired to practice techniques of healthy living for themselves, so that they can share these transformative practices with youth to positively affect school climate and student performance. The course focuses on managing stress in healthy ways through breathing and social emotional learning processes which uplift human values such as responsibility, commitment, respect, etc.
Training is an intensive residential program at a beautiful retreat center in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Boone, North Carolina. Attendance for full training is mandatory.
Deadlines to be mindful of
– April 28, 2017 Final Deadline to have application and recommendations submitted. An interview will be scheduled to be completed so that acceptance can happen before the Early Bird discount date.
**Extensions will be granted, but need to be requested by April 28th
– May 20, 2017 Early bird discount deadline.
Cost: $2,200 (Early Bird Special $2,000.00 if applied and paid before May 20, 2017)
– June 20, 2017 Deadline for submitting airline flight info to schedule pickup in Charlotte, NC on June 24th.
–Arrive June 24, 2017 by 6 pm
–Leave after breakfast on July 3, 2017
How to apply:
1. Fill out YES! Teacher’s Training Course (TTC) Application Form
2. Submit TTC Application and Recommendations
3. Schedule phone interview.
4. Receive acceptance within one week.
5. Register and pay for course.
==YES! TTC APPLICATION FORMS==